These cookies are healthy and seriously delicious. I mean… Who isn’t a fan of the chocolate coconut combination? Especially with a touch of almond that makes it even better.
Chocolate Coconut Almond Cookies
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tbsp vanilla
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup quick oats
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl combine egg, coconut oil, sugar, honey, and vanilla. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl. Combine coconut, oats, flour, and baking soda.
4. Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture until combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and almonds. Refrigerate dough for at least 3 hours.
6. Roll dough into small balls and place on cookie tray, making sure the balls are a few inches apart from each other.
7. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!