Who could ever resist the chewy goodness of a freshly baked, warm oatmeal cookie… let alone ones packed with butterscotch and macadamia?!
These delicious, chewy cookies are also hinted with cinnamon and molasses!
Oatmeal Butterscotch Macadamia Nut Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp molasses
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
3 cups quick oats
1 cup butterscotch chips
2/3 cup macadamia nuts
1. Cream butter and both sugars in a large bowl.
2. Add the eggs, vanilla, and molasses to the mixture. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Slowly add this to the mixture in the large bowl, using a handheld mixer.
4. Fold in the oats, butterscotch chips, and macadamia nuts. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line baking tray with parchment paper or silicone cookie sheet.
6. Form 1 inch balls of dough and place on tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Let cool and enjoy!